The perfect combination of business and leisure
Inspired by the grand palazzos of Italy, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes is one of the true luxury resorts to call America’s playground home. Trade theme park fare for inspired farm-to-table dining, create your own thrill ride with an exhilarating round of golf, or cultivate a new skill with one of our Adventure Experiences. Rejuvenation comes naturally with unique spa treatments or by relaxing beneath a shaded poolside cabana. The resort also features:
- 582 well-appointed guest rooms, including 56 Club Level rooms, 60 Executive Suites, two Presidential Suites and one Royal Suite
- 11 exceptional dining establishments
- Fitness center located in The Ritz-Carlton Spa. Complimentary to registered guests
- 40,000-square-foot spa with 40 treatment rooms featuring citrus-inspired treatments, private lap pool, wellness center, spa café, and boutique
- 18-hole Greg Norman-signature golf course featuring the optional Ritz-Carlton Golf Caddie Concierge program
- Adventure Experiences features a fishing school and private guided Eco-Tours on Shingle Creek, the headwaters to the Florida Everglades
- 50,000 square feet of flexible indoor meeting space and over 70,000 square feet of outdoor event space with an additional 100,800 square feet of indoor meeting space available at our Florida resort
- Three pools: resort pool, Spa private lap pool, and lazy river pool at the adjacent JW Marriott hotel
- Poolside cabanas with personal concierge service
- Three lighted tennis courts
- Business center
All Exchange venues are very carefully selected. We believe that the backdrop and ambiance are crucial to the success of an Exchange. By tying in rich traditions, historic significance and unsurpassed quality at stunning locations across the globe; these venues present the perfect setting to conduct business and meet a peer group of senior strategists. Our hotels provide a productive retreat, ensuring that you are able to focus on your priorities for participating in this Exchange.
Hotel accommodation for this event should only be booked with the venue directly. We have not approved any third party agencies to book accommodation on our behalf. Please direct any hotel booking enquiries to hotel itself to book your accommodation.
Please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information.